This VideoSecu QD435 professional digital color quad processor let you monitor four cameras on screen simultaneously in quad display, or individually in sequence on one monitor, it also has a PIP dual display which consists of a main image with a small picture-in-picture window. This quad processor also can display 2 cameras in split screen. Just add cameras to create your video observing security systems. This real time quad outputs pictures in REAL TIME, so you'll see events exactly when they happen! Compare that to other models that digitize pictures and sync them together, resulting in slow-to-refresh pictures, and you'll see why this is the far superior unit. Among the powerful features are a digital playback zoom, audible notification of motion detected by the cameras and time/date overlay which documents the exact time and date of video incidents. Each camera can be individually adjusted for picture quality and titled for easy identification, such as front door, loading dock, cash register, back door, etc. This is a pure plug and play unit. Package includes: one color video quad, one power adapter, manual and one remote controller.
1. Four camera outputs can be combined into one video signal for simultaneous display and recording.
2. Selectable picture in picture modes, quad split mode, full screen mode, PIP screen mode, dual split mode, auto sequence mode
3. Camera title, time and date display for easy identification, 4 channel BNC input and 3 video BNC outputs
4. Freeze picture capability for each camera, audible notification of motion detected
5. Plug and pay, very simple to install, comes with 12V power supply, free remote controller