ML406B2 ceiling mounts offer exceptional range of movement while maximizing your workstation environment. This mount allows your flat screen or flat panel monitor to successfully adapt to any environment where a wall or desk mount is not an option. Once your LCD monitor mount is installed, you can change the height adjustment of your flat panel monitor to meet your specific needs. The pole height adjustment can be made in 1.5 inch increments (from 17.5 to 28.5 inches). TV plate center to ceiling adjustable from 10"-28" by 1.5 inches. This mount can be adjusted tilted forward 20 degree and tilted backward 5 degree, it can spin 360 degrees. Check the weight of your TV. It must be less than 66 lbs. If your LCD Monitor or TV has 4 holes on the back of the screen that are 75x75 mm/100x100mm/150x100mm/200x100mm/200x200mm apart from each other vertically and horizontally. In addition, Please check the area inside the 4 mounting holes to make sure there are not any plugs. Otherwise, the plate may block the plugs. If you currently have a stand attached to your LCD TV this is usually removed prior to fitting the wall mount and 4 holes should be revealed. Notice: This mount fits most 27-55" TVs (VESA 75x75mm(3x3")/100x100mm(4x4")/150x100(6x4")/200x100mm (8x4")/200x200mm(8x8")).
- VideoSecu TV ceiling mount. Steel Construction; Integrated cable management; Assembly required
- VESA 200x200/200x100/100x100/75x75 mm; Fits most 27-55" LCD LED Plasma TV monitor (please check TV VESA and Weight)
- Maximum loading 66 lbs (30 kgs); Tilt 20 degree forward/5 degree backward, 360 degree swivel and 90 degree rotate adjustment to achieve the ideal screen viewing position
- Fit flat and vaulted ceiling. The TV plate center to ceiling adjustable from 10"-28" by 1.5 inches, the pole height adjustable ranges of 17.5"-28.5" from ceiling by 1.5 inches for optimal viewing height.
- Standard hardware required to fasten your LCD to your ceiling mount included; All hardware required to fasten your ceiling plate to your ceiling included; Comprehensive product installation manual included